原曲網址(orginal):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5LP2sttmO4

這圖片不屬於我,這只是翻譯版本

I DO NOT OWN THIS , the picture just a TRANSLATED VER.

我英文不好,但是盡力而為

My English is poor, but I do my best.

 

 

 

SANS, SANS! WAKE UP!

SANSSANS!醒醒!

 

*snore* what is dude?

(打呼)怎了,老弟?

 

A HUMAN HAS FALLEN FROM THE SURFACE WORLD!

一個人類從地表世界掉下來啦!

 

really? And you got a bone to pick with him?

真的?那你可以拿根骨頭去找他算帳了*1

 

NO TIME FOR PUNS!

沒時間說雙關笑話了!

 

c'mon, that was a real rib ticker!

別這樣,這不是好笑到肋骨滴答響*2了嗎?

 

UGH! ENOGH!

啊!夠了!

 

all right, here we go again…

好吧,那就再一次……

 

 

WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND.

歡迎來到地下王國

 

how was the fall?

掉落還好嗎?

 

IF YOU WANNA LOOK AROUND.

如果你想到處逛逛

 

give us a call.

記得打電話。

 

WE DON’T SEE HUMANS OFTEN.

我們不常見到人類。

 

we're happy you just dropped in.

很高興你的掉落拜訪*3

 

I’LL BE SO POPULAR.

我會變得很有名。

 

WHEN I SHOW ALL THE MONSTERS WHAT I JUST BROUGHT IN.

當怪物們知道我帶誰來訪。

 

 

 

papyrus, mind your manners.

papyrus,注意你的禮貌。

 

CAN IT SANS, NO TIME TO FOR BANTER!

行啦SANS,沒時間吐槽!

 

excuse my brother, he’s a bit eccentric.

別見怪,我兄弟只是有點怪。

 

AND HE’S JUST LAZY AND APATHETIC.

那他就是懶散又冷淡。

 

 

 

call me what you want, i got thick skin.

隨時都能打給我,我臉皮很厚。

 

ANOTHER BAD JOKE AND I’M FINISHED WITH HIM!

又是一個爛笑話,我想堵他口!

 

WE ARE MONSTERS, THE AWFULLEST KIND!

我們是怪物,致命的那種!

 

to mess with us, takes a lot of spine.

向我們搗亂,會招來多根脊柱嘲諷*4

 

 

 

We can relate to your determination.

我們能理解你的決心。

 

Because we monsters have our motivations.

因為怪物們也擁有目的*5

 

Humans betrayed us and left us burnin’

人類背叛讓我們化成灰燼。

One day we’ll make our way back to the surface.

 

總有一天我們會找到自己的路回到地表。

 

Through all your travels your sins will follow.

你的旅程都有罪惡隨行。

 

Your consequences aren’t easy to swallow.

你的苦果不好吞盡。

 

Who’s the real monster, now you should know.

誰才是真正怪物,現在你懂。

 

You’ve cut this story down to the bone.

你切斷了骨事,傷我們很重*6

 

 

 

RELLY SANS?

真的嗎?SANS

 

what?

怎?

 

THE LAST LINE OF THE CHORUS IS A PUN?!

合唱最後一段是個雙關笑話?!

 

yes.

對啊。

 

YOU IMBECILE! THAT WAS VERY  CLEVER!

你這個大白癡!這真是太 聰明了!

 

thanks, buddy.

謝啦,夥伴。

 

 

 

YOU’RE STUCK IN THE UNDERGROUND.

你困在地下王國。

 

thanks to the fall.

感謝掉落。

 

GOOD LUCK EVER GETTING OUT.

你曾經幸運逃脫。

 

prepare to braw!

選好傢伙*7

 

YOU COULD SHOW MERCY TO US.

你能表現善心。

 

our turn all of us to dust.

或讓我們化成灰燼。

 

IS YOUR HEART FULL OF EVIL.

你的心充滿邪惡。

 

or full of love.

或充滿愛。

 

 

 

I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS.

我,偉大的PAPYRUS

 

CHALLENGE YOU TO TRY GETTING BY US!

兩兄弟對你發起戰事。

 

test the human with one of your puzzles.

用你的謎題來考考這個小子。

 

BRILLIANT SANS! THAT WILL LEAVE HIM BEFUDDLED.

太棒了!SANS!這能讓他糊裡糊塗!

 

I DARE YOU TO TRY A BITE OF SPAGHETTI.

我信你敢試幾口義大利麵。

 

smells like the creepypasta is reddy.

聞起來就像剛出爐的恐怖杜撰*8

 

STOP IT SANS! I’M DONE WITH THE JOKIN’

閉嘴,SANS!我受夠這些笑話。

 

sound like someone’s funny bone’s broken.

聽起來有誰的笑骨*9要碎啦。

 

 

 

We can relate to your determination.

我們能理解你的決心。

 

Because we monsters have our motivations.

因為怪物們也擁有目的。

 

I AM THE MASTERMIND, HE’S MY ACCOMPLICE.

我是主謀,他是幫兇。

 

you're only still alive because i made a promise.

你還活著因為我有約定。

 

You’ll lose your mind when you wander for hours.

心慌意亂當你徘徊不停。

 

You might even decide to start talking to flowers.

才做出決定向花朵回應。

 

Who’s the real monster, now you should know.

誰才是真正怪物,現在你懂。

 

You’ve cut this story down to the bone.

你切斷了骨事,傷我們很重。

 

 

 

SOMEDAY I’LL JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD.

總有一天,我會加入皇家衛隊。

 

WHEN I CATCH THIS CHILD, CAN IT BE THAT HARD?

要我抓住那個小孩,這會很累?

 

 

 

look if i'm being honest.

集中精神當我不再詼諧。

 

my brother ain’t nothing but harmless.

我的兄弟他毫無威脅。

 

i know you, an all that you want.

任何你想要的以及你本身,我都熟識。

 

you'll get a lot more from sans than a font.

對我的瞭解與獲得,你將明白不只有Sans*10

 

the deeper you go, the messier it gets.

越是深入,越是多事。

 

if i had it my way, you’d already be dead.

照我的方法來做,你會死。

 

kidding, if you couldn’t tell.

開個玩笑,別被嚇傻。

 

i get so bored, i amuse myself.

我很無聊,只好自娛娛人。

 

 

 

DONE HERE IN THE UNDERGROUND.

結束在這地下王國。

 

you're all alone.

你會孤獨。

 

WE WANTED TO TELL YOU NOW.

我們現在就告訴你。

 

you’re kinda boned.

無聊入骨*11

 

IF YOU SURVIVE THIS PRISON.

如果你活在這個監獄。

 

you will know nihilism.

那你就明白虛無主義。

 

DON’T MESS AROUND WITH MONSTERS.

別浪費時間玩弄怪物。

 

they’re scared of tiny children.

他們怕了這小小孩子。

 

 

 

 

YOU’VE COME FOR, BUT SOON YOU’LL STUMBLE.

你的到來,很快會停下腳步。

 

WHEN I STUMP YOU WITH SOME JUNIOR JUMBLE!

Junior jumble令你想不出!

 

not so sure you’ll get him with that.

我不敢相信你對他用這個。

 

ALAS, I’LL HIT HIM WITH MY SPECIAL ATTACK!

唉,我要把特殊攻擊用在這!

 

(WOMP*3) LEAVE ME ALONE!

(嗚嗚嗚)別吵啊!

 

you know i've got a knock, for the trom-BONE.

我敲過門了,用伸縮-髏叭*12

 

ONE MORE PUN, AND I’LL BE DONE!

再講一個雙關,我就去自殺!

 

but ain’t two skulls betters than one?

兩個骷髏不是比一個更好嗎?

 

 

 

 

We can relate to your determination.

我們能理解你的決心。

 

Because we monsters have our motivations.

因為怪物們也擁有目的。

 

You know your story’s already been told.

你知道你的故事已經圓滿。

 

We can play again if you sell your soul.

若出賣靈魂,我們又能再來一遍。

 

i've got my eye on you so you just watch it.

我總有隻眼睛盯著你所以要專注。

 

i'll find any skeletons inside your closet.

我會找到你衣櫥裡不能說的骷顱*13

 

Who’s the real monster, now you should know.

誰才是真正怪物,現在你懂。

 

You’ve cut this story down to the bone.

你切斷了骨事,傷我們很重。

 

 

 

 

 

*1 a bone to pick with=算帳,不滿,爭辯。

 

*2 rib ticker=很好笑的笑話。Rib=肋骨,sticker=滴答響的東西、心臟、斷續器、鐘擺、收報機。可能是指好笑到穿過肋骨刺進心臟了吧。

 

*3 dropped in=非正式拜訪。Drop是掉落。

 

*4 take a lot of spine. Spine=脊柱,又是一個骨頭雙關笑話。Take some stick=招致嘲笑,我想是雙關這個。

 

*5 motivations 動機,意志。為了押韻所以換個詞。

 

*6 cut this story down to the bone. Sans的骨頭雙關。Cut down=切斷。Cut to the bone=傷得很重,都見骨了。Frisk用一把刀了結了地下王國,切斷了時間線,令這個世界的故事無法繼續。

 

*7 prepare to braw. 這裡應該也是雙關,braw這個單字=衣服,美好的來源。結合上一句,這裡Sans應該是說Frisk能離開是因為他沒有太過邪惡,並有良好的裝備支援。不只為了押韻,「選好傢伙」還能解讀成「選好,傢伙」跟「選,好傢伙」。前者的「傢伙」是指人,也就是Frisk選擇好的一面;後者的「傢伙」是指裝備,因為不是有「抄傢伙」這個詞嗎?得選一個好裝備。

 

*8 Creepypasta 都市傳說,字面上是奇特的義大利麵,為了押韻翻成恐怖杜撰。雖然很對不起Papyrus,不過這個雙關好笑啊XD

 

*9 funny bone 肘部尺骨端,笑點。又一個骨頭雙關,為Papyrus默哀三秒,還好骷髏不會爆血管。

 

*10 you’ll get a lot more from Sans than a font. 直接翻譯就是「你對Sans的瞭解不再只有他用comic sans字體說話」,或者「你從Sans那邊得到的,將不再只有幽默的字眼」。Font=字母,字型。我覺得這兩句都行啦。

 

*11 you’re kinda boned. 骨頭笑話,跟bored諧音。

 

*12 trom-BONEtrombone是長號,又叫伸縮喇叭。

 

*13 skeletons inside your closet. 字面翻譯是衣櫥裡的骷髏,涵義為難言之隱,不能說的秘密。

 

 --------------

Sans的雙關笑話令我翻譯起來充滿決心-_-

真的不能怪Papyrus會那麼火大

創作者介紹
創作者 日想葉及 的頭像
空悠樹

日想葉及

空悠樹 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣( 942 )