原曲網址

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbOz-QrVLWk

 

Here take a ticket, welcome to my paradise.

拿著這張票,歡迎來到我的樂園。

But there’s a price to pay when no one can remember that they’ve died.

但是你得付出代價,當他們的死亡不再被記憶。

I’ve watched a thousand times, the sound of a burnt-out beartbeat.

我經歷了千百次,心跳消逝的聲音。

Here’s all you reason you can throw it to the wind.

你能做出這一切只因為那對你毫無影響。*1

And I’d be lying to myself if I thought-“now it’s over.”

我持續欺騙自己,才不會認為「一切終焉」。

Maybe I should say it louder? Just listen to the echo.

或許我該說大聲一點?就再聽一遍。

Just like the turning wheels, under a speeding train.

像是飛奔的列車裡頭轉動的齒輪。

You take a step and hear the sound of warning, disregarded pain.

你聽著警告並邁出腳步,忽視痛楚。

Cause on the other side it’s promised, there’s no more silence.

因為你向另一邊承諾過,不再沉默。

Knock knock, who’s there? Not my laughter.

*敲、敲,誰在那裡? 不屬於我的笑聲。

I am drowning, falling faster.

我如溺水,迅速沉底。

Racing on the tracks the answer’s.

腦中思緒紛亂仍得出答案*2

Just another shattered flower.

那是另一朵破滅的花。

Knock knock, who’s there?

敲、敲,誰在那裏?

Knock knock, laughter.

敲,敲,大笑。

 

 

 

*1 Here’s all you reason you can throw it to the wind. google翻譯的翻法就是「你所有的理由你可以拋棄於風中」。這一句我有兩個想法,一是Frisk能讀檔,不需要承擔後果,沒有大不了的理由就能犯下罪行;二是讀檔次數太多,所有的理由早就被拋諸腦後,忘記最開始的想法。這兩個想法的關鍵點都在於Frisk能讀檔,所以我翻譯成毫無影響──對Frisk來說,他在怪物王國的經歷無論好壞,都是能消除的,無足輕重。

*2 Racing on the tracks the answer’s, 照字面翻譯就是「答案們在其軌道競逐」,我想這邊是一種比喻,比喻腦海裡各式各樣的答案浮現,最終出現正確的答案。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 空悠樹 的頭像
    空悠樹

    日想葉及

    空悠樹 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()